If you are looking for paper publication in journal. Then this article gives an overview of how to publish paper in a journal.
Steps to Publish Paper
- As an author, the first step is to prepare your paper in a word file (Either single column or double column). (Note: Some journals will ask to submit in the journal template format).
- The next step is to select a journal to publish paper.
- Once you select the journal, you should submit your paper using the journals submission system.
- The next step is the review process, where the editor of the journal will check the quality of the paper and send the paper to review.
- After review, the editor will make the decision on the paper. (It can be either Accept, Reject, Revision)
- If the paper is accepted, it will be processed for publication. (A detailed guide for paper publication)
How to Publish Your Paper Fast?
- The first step is to prepare your paper in a word file.
- Read the publication process of the journal (Click here to read publication process or author guidelines of the journal)
- Submit your paper for review (Click here to submit)
- You will get the decision on your paper in 24 hours.
- After acceptance, the paper will be published in 3 days.
How to Publish a Project Paper?
At the graduation level or post-graduation level, the students carry out projects as their academic requirement. The institutes or the professors, encourage the students to publish their project as a paper.
Once the paper is ready, you can select journals like “International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management” to publish your paper.